Friends of Enkidu Wine Club
As a small winery, we pride ourselves on producing the best wine possible, combined with unparalleled customer service. We are privileged to offer you access to our Friends of Enkidu Wine Club, the best and easiest way for you to obtain and enjoy the fruits of our passion. With a diverse portfolio of selections, we believe you will truly enjoy our wines of outstanding character. Please join us! For assistance, please contact Bev@EnkiduWines.com.
Wine Club Membership Includes:
Priority access to limited production wines
Customizable shipments to suit your taste
2 Automatic shipments per year: Spring and Fall
Complimentary tastings at the winery for members and guests
Preferred pricing on wines
Ability to choose shipment quantities
Invitations to exclusive member events
Wine Club Details:
• Club Members receive two automatic shipments annually: Spring and Fall
• Members may choose to receive 6, 12 or 24 bottles per shipment, with a Reds only option
• Members may choose to pick up their wines
• Approximately two weeks prior to processing, we will send a pre-shipment notification.
• Gift Memberships are available - please contact us directly for details - Bev@EnkiduWines.com
• There are no fees to begin or terminate club membership.
Membership confirms your agreement to join the club level of your choice and authorizes Enkidu Wines to charge your credit card for each shipment until membership is cancelled.
We ask that you commit to a minimum of a year of shipments. Please note that we reserve the right to charge back for any discounts given should you decline to meet that commitment. Memberships can be cancelled by contacting us at Bev@EnkiduWines.com or 707.939.3930
Shipments are sent via UPS ground. A signature of someone over 21 is required for delivery. We recommend shipping to a business address when possible. Recipient may be responsible for any additional charges resulting from a returned, re-shipped or re-directed package. Please contact us for alternative shipping options.
We regret that we are unable to ship to all 50 states at this time.